Two Nutrition Options
ProCoach Nutrition Coaching:
- Facilitated by Reid Skory, Precision Nutrition Certified Coach and owner of Motiv8 Fitness.
- ProCoach is an online based program that helps you develop healthy nutritional and lifestyle habits to support your goals. Daily e-mails, modules and activities are assigned. Overseen by Reid you'll receive help and feedback.
- You learn how to make healthier decisions, listen to you body, discover why you make the choices you do, and more.
- This option is perfect for anyone without underlying medical conditions.
- If you have an underlying medical condition greatly affected by nutrition ie) Celiac's, Type 1 Diabetes, etc, working with our Registered Dietition may be a better option.
- Ellen is our consulting Registered Dietitian working with clients who struggle with various medical conditions. She's available by appointment only for one-on-one consults and meal planning at a rate of $90/hr.
- A Registered Dietitian is a highly regulated profession and often works in clinical settings. Registered dietitians are required to a have minimum of 4 years academic study from an accredited university, they must partake in a 900 hour supervised internship, pass a comprehensive national examination and complete ongoing continuing education to maintain their status as an RD. As professionals, they are also held to a professional code of ethics much like physicians.